If you’re a paintball player, you know that having the right equipment can make all the difference on the playing field. That’s why we’re excited to introduce the Adrenaline Luxe — the most advanced paintball marker on the market.
The Luxe is a high-end version of the popular TM40. It is designed with input from some of the top players in the sport. Here’s what makes the Luxe so unique.
The Adrenaline Luxe specifications
The Adrenaline Luxe is loaded with features that paintball players will love. For starters, it has an upgraded trigger system that provides a smoother, more consistent pull with each shot. It also has an extended barrel for improved accuracy and a low-profile hopper that reduces your profile on the playing field.
In addition, the Luxe comes standard with a set of premium grips that provide added comfort and control.
- Standard with both electronic and mechanical frames (the mechanical frame has the Adrenaline timer by Garmin)
- Both frames include matching new version ASAs
- 5-axis Tryamid full body design (including barrel)
- Stainless Freak XL insert (.687)
- Balance/weight changes
- Adrenaline F-16 Bolt System
- Tungsten Disulfide (WS2) treatment for both bolt and bolt can
- Revised airflow for improved results with brittle paint
- Increased air chamber throughout
- Roughly 1/3rd reduction in operating pressure (below 100psi)
- The mechanical frame is designed so that it cannot short stroke and also presented no chops in testing
- Tool-free conversion to mech/electro in seconds
- Revised grip ergonomics with water resistance
- Wireless charging option ready
- Adrenaline voices, including our Signature Series players (*Signature Series models only) and the main voice of Danny Manning
The Adrenaline Luxe provides everything you need to take your game to the next level.
Watch the full review: