Matt from Evike.com Airsoft reviewed the CYMA Rapid Strike PCC Style AEG available in SBR, SMG, and PDW versions.
The latest addition to the CYMA lineup is the Quick Buffer System (QBS), which enables quick and easy spring changes that can be performed manually.
This efficient system only requires the removal of the buffer tube castle nut to access the captured guide rod and spring. As a result, there is no need to disassemble the receiver or remove the stock from the buffer tube to replace a spring.
- Billet-style CNC aluminum receiver
- CNC machined aluminum MLOK handguard for attaching grip, lights, and other tactical accessories
- Compact design great for indoor and CQB use; easily clears doorways and chokepoints
- Flip-up front and rear sights
- Standard TM Compatible V2 gearbox w/built-in MOSFET
- PDW-style retractable stock
- A quick change spring system
- Reinforced gearbox with CNC gears and 8mm bearings
- Includes M-LOK mounted vertical foregrip for additional comfort and control