A video review of cheap and expensive Airsoft rifles
It’s no secret that the cost of outfitting yourself with body armor, helmets, and rifles can add up fast. Fortunately, plenty of budget-friendly airsoft rifles are available on the market that won’t break the bank but still allow you to enjoy all the same fun capabilities as more expensive options.
Watch Wag Entertainment unboxing, testing and discussing cheapest and most expensive Airsoft rifles, ranging from $20 to $1000.
Here is the list of rifles:
- HFC – Mini Automatic Electric Airsoft Gun ($20)
- Elite Renegade Airsoft Rifle ($30)
- Double Eagle M83A2 Electric Airsoft Rifle AEG ($50)
- Dragon SR4 Series Fully Electric Airsoft ($100)
- Classic Army Total Performance ($220)
- F-1 Firearms ($330)
- Tokyo Marui M4 CQB-R ($600)
- Airsoft MK-18 ($1000)